Read through the 2019 Vendor Guidelines and then click “Proceed to Form”
Thank you everyone for shopping at the market this year. We were very lucky with the weather and have had a great season! We are looking forward to growing our market and making improvements for a bigger and better market every year. Tomorrow, we will […]
This year the market will having varying themes for each day with corrisponding events and non profit booths.
Detailed information coming soon!
- June 20 – Green/Recycle Day
- June 27 – Iron Chef Cook off from local foodies and restaurants
- July 11 – Natural Garden, yardcare, sustainable landscape
- July 18 – Fitness Day
- July 25 – Iron Chef Cook off from local foodies and restaurants
- August 1 – Natural Health & Beauty
- August 8 – Kirkland Stewardship Day
- August 15 – Animal Appreciation
- August 22 – Kid’s Day
- August 29 – Iron Chef Cookoff and Local Artist Day
- September 5 – Retirement Day
- September 12 – Armed Forces & Police & Fire Day
- September 19 – Ability Day
- September 26 – Autumn Harvest/Preservation & Iron Chef Cook Off
See you at the market!
Thank you to everyone who joined the Kirkland Downtown Association at the very first farmers market! It was a beautiful day! We have a great season in store so keep up to date by following us on Facebook and Instagram. See you at the market!
Tessa brings a background in biology, with a passion for sourcing locally for your health and environment. She is an avid runner, cook, and lover of her cat, Leo. She is excited to be part of the team, and looks forward to welcoming you to […]
The market is under new management for the 2018 season and vendor forms will be made available at the end of January. Phone Barbie for more information 425-827-1707.
The 2017 Kirkland Wednesday Market opening ceremony will be Wed, June 7 at 2:00 pm! We will have an action packed opening day as we did last year. Check back regularly for more information.
We have contracted with a mystery manager. We can’t tell you about her but we can tell you she is well known. Now, no more clues. There will be an official announcement in the next week.