Author: KDA Website
Thank you everyone for shopping at the market this year. We were very lucky with the weather and have had a great season! We are looking forward to growing our market and making improvements for a bigger and better market every year. Tomorrow, we will […]
This year the market will having varying themes for each day with corrisponding events and non profit booths.
Detailed information coming soon!
- June 20 – Green/Recycle Day
- June 27 – Iron Chef Cook off from local foodies and restaurants
- July 11 – Natural Garden, yardcare, sustainable landscape
- July 18 – Fitness Day
- July 25 – Iron Chef Cook off from local foodies and restaurants
- August 1 – Natural Health & Beauty
- August 8 – Kirkland Stewardship Day
- August 15 – Animal Appreciation
- August 22 – Kid’s Day
- August 29 – Iron Chef Cookoff and Local Artist Day
- September 5 – Retirement Day
- September 12 – Armed Forces & Police & Fire Day
- September 19 – Ability Day
- September 26 – Autumn Harvest/Preservation & Iron Chef Cook Off
See you at the market!
Tessa brings a background in biology, with a passion for sourcing locally for your health and environment. She is an avid runner, cook, and lover of her cat, Leo. She is excited to be part of the team, and looks forward to welcoming you to the 2018 Kirkland Wednesday Market!
Suzy grew up in the PNW and received her graduate degree from the University of Washington in Environmental Science. Since then, she continues to pursue her passion in environmental education, sustainability and conservation. She spent 3 seasons as the vendor manager for the Issaquah Farmer’s […]
[vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/1″]
SUPER MARKET SPONSORS, VENDORS, VOLUNTEERS AND MANAGERS
Check out the 2017 Kirkland Wednesday Market participants. The first market, last week, was fantastic. Could we exceed expectations this week. Yay! It was the happiest market yet. Come visit us every Wednesday afternoon, 2 to 7 PM until end of September. Don’t forget to come say “Hi” at our market information booth.