Kirkland Wednesday Market Sponsorships
16 Weeks of Farmers Markets
The Kirkland Wednesday Market is a Kirkland Farmers Market that features many local farmers, artists, artisans and local food producers.
The market attracts a crowd of around 600 to 800 people and 40 to 60 small businesses to its Marina Park location every market day in Kirkland.
The Kirkland Wednesday Market is a community event that promotes Washington State agriculture and sustainable living. Market hours are 2 to 7 PM on Wednesdays, from June through September.
Some sponsorship benefits are time sensitive. Premiere “named” sponsorships have a deadline of April 11. All sponsorships can be customized to your needs, goals and budget.
PLATINUM SPONSOR – $10,000 (one available)
- Exclusive headline naming rights to the market with a premiere custom Downtown Kirkland cross-street banner with exposure to over 20,000 views per day.
- Featured in all ongoing media communications (print, electronic and online).
- Logo on promotional posters placed in 100+ prominent locations (businesses, schools, etc.).
- Large logo on Signage at each market and directional signage.
- Large logo on Kirkland Wednesday Market website.
- Large logo in all advertising.
- Named sponsorship partner in all Kirkland Wednesday Market community presentations (local schools, Earth Day, community non-profit groups, events).
- Opportunities for additional marketing to our Friends of the Market Program membership.
- Friends of the Market Business Membership (see below).
- Celebrity Chef demo sponsorship opportunities.
- Recognition at Kirkland Wednesday Market Launch Event on June 1, 2016.
- Sponsorship presence at every market.
- VIP Reserved Parking for one vehicle at each market.
- Available space on Vendor Selection Jury in April.
- Large logo on custom Kirkland Wednesday Market shopping bags.
- Trophy/plaque recognizing your community commitment.
- Inclusion in the annual Thank You advertisement.